Happiness

Did you know that you have a unique happiness set point, or a place where your mood naturally gravitates?  Research shows that around around 40% of how happy or content you feel is totally within your control. (The other 60% of your well-being is genetic or influenced by things you can’t change, such as where and when you were born.)

As your integrative health coach, I’ll help you dream up ways to add more happiness and fun to your life while giving you tools to better manage the bad times.

I’ll be by your side as you journey down a more peaceful, pleasant, and fulfilling path.

Ready to talk? Sign up for a free introductory session.

See how integrative health coaching can help your health.
See how integrative health coaching can give you hope.